Social 9



















This is the last week of class. All students now have a copy of the review package. The exam will cover the following chapters in Crossroads: Ch 3, 5 6,7 8 and 10. Please make sure all missed work is in by Thursday, January 20.
Your Final Exam is on Tuesday, January 25. Bring your review package and Text.

How time flies, after 20 years this is my last week of teaching! I have enjoyed every minute, give or take a few moments .. that have always passed ever so quickly. I will miss everyone and wish my students, colleagues and staff the very best now and in the future. Our Sutherland staff and our students are the best. As for me, I plan to hike the hills, fix the garden , mend some furniture, read, take courses and watch the grandkids grow. Please keep in touch. I will be at the school until January 31 but please contact my new email address at hayter@ sfu.ca if you have concerns regarding your mark or other matters. Also, you can contact the office or Mr. Benoy at kbenoy@nvsd44.bc.ca All my best!


Monday, Jan 17

  • complete the French Revolution
  • The Industrial Revolution
  • Why Britain? pg 129
  • review pg 129 - 134
  • video


Tuesday, Jan 18

  • review work from Monday
  • The Agricultural Revolution
  • questions 130 - 134
  • video


Wednesday, Jan 19

  • review questions
  • The Economic Revolution 134 - 140
  • video on 'The Industrial Revolution'


Thursday, Jan 20

  • review questions
  • Transportation Revolution
  • video
  • bring review package for Friday


Friday, Jan 21

  • review questions
  • review Physical Geography terms from Ch 7
  • review for exam

No comments: